Tribal Legions of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Legions of Chaos - official forum site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ralp green1
Admin

[R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS Empty
PostSubject: [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS   [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 am

ANYONE KNOW WHY THEY ARE ATTACKIN US?
Back to top Go down
Ally Bailey

PostSubject: Re: [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS   [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm

I would help but I'm about to be pulverized by CIV1 right now X_x; I am working on negotiating with them... x_X
Back to top Go down
ralp green1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS   [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I know why they are doin this, as the player that attacked machowacho is their smallest. only 600k,she has the right to declare war on anyone and attack anyone as they say none has the balls to attack them back. they are surruond by the c ya family's and tlc and sum more of us? So in actuallity I thing we can git our justice cant we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS   [R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS Empty

Back to top Go down

[R] WE NEED DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS HERE PPLS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Legions of Chaos :: Diplomat :: Diplomat-
Jump to: