Tribal Legions of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Legions of Chaos - official forum site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jo blo111

jo blo111

n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!! Empty
PostSubject: n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!!   n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm

i took some village of a enemie but he had a friend that protected so he's trying to get the village back need supporrt NOW ! plz

osiris lord is the attaker

here are my coordonites 880|999

plz send support!
Back to top Go down
Ally Bailey

PostSubject: Re: n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!!   n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:49 am

Haha.. you wanted enemies and now you made them. I sent you some support but it will take about 4 days to get there. Start holding your own or ask nearest allies for support, with promise of doing the same for them when needed. xD Oh, and rename your village. Calling it "Sorry" is a little sad. xD
Back to top Go down
jo blo111

jo blo111

PostSubject: Re: n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!!   n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 pm

XD , ya i have enemies, but if i dont give back the villages becasue its is frinds village , he will probab;y take over me. if i dontr give the village, but i need those pts @!

X[) ya,,, ok i'll do ALL of you said , and ty for the supprt!
Back to top Go down
Ally Bailey

PostSubject: Re: n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!!   n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:24 pm

I'm sending some more support down now. Very Happy We'll show them we mean business. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!!   n eeeeeeeeeeeedd supppppport !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Legions of Chaos :: Attack/Defence :: Attack/Defence-
Jump to: